Welcome to Big Time Sports! The superior sports network.
Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice has won his appeal of indefinite suspension and he is now reinstated to the NFL which means that he can sign with any team immediately. Rice had been suspended by the NFL since September 8th and he is now a free agent after winning his appeal on Friday.
Northern Illinois is heading to Detroit next Friday night to play in the MAC championship game for the 5th straight year as they won the MAC West after defeating Western Michigan 31-21 on Friday. The Huskies caused 7 turnovers from Western Michigan and Northern Illinois will play Bowling Green next Friday to determine the next MAC champions.
Jason Frasor is heading back to Kansas City for the 2015 season as he agreed to a 1-year/$1.8 million deal with the Royals on Friday. Frasor will also have a option for the 2016 season that is worth $2 million and he went 3-0 with a 1.53 ERA since being acquired from the Rangers in July.
Seattle had a big divisional win against Arizona last week and on Thursday they knocked off another NFC West opponent as they defeated San Francisco 19-3 to improve to 8-4 on the season. The defense was key for the Seahawks as they held the 49ers to only 164 yards on offense and Richard Sherman was able to pick off Colin Kaepernick twice.
Carmelo Anthony is listed as doubtful to play for the Knicks tonight when they take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET as he is dealing with back spasms. Anthony missed Wednesday's game against Dallas and there is no timetable for his return, but New York would like him back as soon as possible as he has been the only bright spot for the Knicks so far this season.
Today's College Football scores
Today's NBA scores
Today's NHL scores
Big Time Sports performer of the night
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is our Big Time Sports performer of the night as he went 34/45 with 390 yards and 2 touchdowns in a key 34-17 victory over the Chicago Bears on Thursday.
What to watch for tonight
Arizona State and Arizona face off
There will be a lot on the line when 13th ranked Arizona State and 11th ranked Arizona continue their rivalry today at 3:30 PM ET. Both teams are looking to win the Pac-12 South division and make it to the Pac-12 championship game. However, it is a must win game for the Sun Devils and the Wildcats because it is the final regular season game for them even though both teams figure to make it to a bowl game. Anu Solomon will look to carry Arizona at the quarterback position like he has the entire season and the winner of this game will more than likely represent the Pac-12 South in the Pac-12 championship game next weekend.
Big Time Sports Game of the day
Updated 2015 NFL mock draft
Click here to see Griffin Mathiews' latest 1st round 2015 NFL mock draft
Top 20 World's most valuable sports teams of 2014 according to Forbes
1. Real Madrid - Sport: Soccer - Location: Madrid, Spain - Value: $3.44 billion - Owner: Club members
2. Barcelona - Sport: Soccer - Location: Barcelona, Spain - Value: $3.2 billion - Owner: Club members
3. Manchester United - Sport: Soccer - Location: Old Trafford, England - Value: $2.81 billion - Owner: Glazer family
4. New York Yankees - Sport: Baseball - Location: New York City, New York - Value: $2.5 billion - Owner: Steinbrenner family
5. Dallas Cowboys - Sport: Football - Location: Arlington, Texas - Value: $2.3 billion - Owner: Jerry Jones
6. Los Angeles Dodgers - Sport: Baseball - Location: Los Angeles, California - Value: $2 billion - Owner: Guggenheim Baseball
7. Bayern Munich - Sport: Soccer - Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany - Value: $1.85 billion - Owner: Club members
8. New England Patriots - Sport: Football - Location: Foxborough, Massachusetts - Value: $1.8 billion - Owner: Robert Kraft
9. Washington Redskins - Sport: Football - Location: Landover, Maryland - Value: $1.7 billion - Owner: Daniel Snyder
10. New York Giants - Sport: Football - Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey - Value: $1.55 billion - Owner: John Mara and Steven Tisch
11. Boston Red Sox - Sport: Football - Location: Boston, Massachusetts - Value: $1.5 billion - Owner: John Henry and Thomas Werner
12. Houston Texans - Sport: Football - Location: Houston, Texas - Value: $1.45 billion - Owner: Robert McNair
13. New York Knicks - Sport: Basketball - Location: New York City, New York - Value: $1.4 billion - Owner: Madison square garden
14. New York Jets - Sport: Football - Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey - Value: $1.38 billion - Owner: Robert Wood Johnson
15. Los Angeles Lakers - Sport: Basketball - Location: Los Angeles, California - Value: $1.35 billion - Owner: Jerry Buss family trusts and Philip Anschutz
16. Arsenal - Sport: Soccer - Location: Holloway, London, England - Value: $1.331 billion - Owner: Stan Kroenke
17. Philadelphia Eagles - Sport: Football - Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Value: $1.314 billion - Owner: Jeffrey Lurie
18. Chicago Bears - Sport: Football - Location: Chicago, Illinois - Value: $1.252 billion - Owner: McCaskey family
19. Baltimore Ravens - Sport: Football - Location: Baltimore, Maryland - Value: $1.227 billion - Owner: Stephen Bisciotti
20. San Francisco 49ers - Sport: Football - Location: Santa Clara, California - Value: $1.224 billion - Owner: Denise DeBartolo York and John York
Like us on Facebook
Big Time Sports twitter
Search this site
Translate This Page